|Power Supply / Engine
|Tandem Roller System (TRS)
|—– Without Side Broom
|—– With Side Brooms
|Theoretical Sweeping Performance
|Practical Sweeping Performance
|1680 m2/h (60%)
|Net Cleaning Surface up to
|Dirt Collector Volume
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|800 x 660 x 330 mm
|Car Park, Garage, Gate Way
Handy Sweeper Up To 1000 Sqm
- The Twinner is the least expensive sweeper from Stolzenberg with the tandem roller system (TRS).
- With an excellent price-performance ratio, it is, therefore, a perfect introduction to the most efficient way of cleaning.
- It works more effectively than hand-operated sweepers with conventional roller systems.
- The two side brushes sweep debris from corners and edges before the roller brushes.
- These pick up the dirt together and transport it according to the throw principle from above into the waste container.
- The throw principle fills the spacious dust collector up to 75%. The Twinner reliably takes in all debris from flat resting paper up to the size of beverage cans.
- Through rear-mounted wheels, this hand sweeper is easy to push and can also be used on stairs. An easy, fast and versatile construction, the Twinner eliminates metal shavings, nails, paper, leaves, and beverage cans. Corners and edges are no problem for it and height-adjustable sweeping and side brushes allow the Twinner to be adjusted to different ground conditions.
- When reversing Pull raises its sweeping rollers and side brushes. When reversing, it raises its sweeping rollers and side brushes. The housing which is made of shock and weather-resistant plastic holds all everyday loads and the space-saving hand sweeper can be stored in the smallest corner after use.