These (“T&Cs”) as set out below shall apply to Tanzifco Emirates LLC’s Website where applicable. In the event of conflict between these T&Cs and any other agreement signed between the parties, or any other terms and conditions, these T&Cs shall prevail unless expressly otherwise agreed in writing between the parties.
The References to “Terms” and/or “Agreement” means these terms and conditions as set out in this Agreement.
The references to “we”, “the Site” and/or “the Company” means the www.tanzifcoemirates.ae.
The references to “You”, “Customer” and/or “Users” mean users of the Site
Welcome to our website www.tanzifcoemirates.ae (“Site”). The site is owned and operated by Tanzifco Emirates LLC, registered in the United Arab Emirates under License No. 547681 headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dear Customers, by using our website, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully because these terms and conditions are legally binding agreement between you and the site and if you disagree with them, you should not use this site. The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes become effective when posted on the site without prior notice. Please review our Terms and Conditions regularly to keep abreast of all updates.
A User can create an account on the Platform and can determine their own “user name” and “password” which are determined by the User herself/himself. The “user name” is personal to the User and the same “user name” is not given to two different Users. The “password” is only known by the user. The user can change the password at any time. It is solely under the responsibility of the user to select and protect the password. The Company is not liable for any problems, which may arise from the use of password. Your phone number may be shared with the Merchant which deals with take-out goods and services, in order to provide a faster and correct delivery. For the user to connect to the services, which require an Account of the Website, the user must enter the user name and password. This process is called “login” to the Website.
- Registration is granted to users over the age of 18 years using the site.
- The User shall bear sole responsibility for the preservation of the password or access, and shall inform us of any unauthorized use or violation of the password or the access. In addition, the Site is not liable in any way, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind, which may result from its failure to comply with or at least relate to this section.
- The use of the site for the same purposes permitted by these terms and conditions, considering the provisions and laws in force in the relevant judicial regulations.
- All prices in UAE Dirhams or the equivalent in local currency based on the exchange rate of the currency
- Payment will be made via the internet via the cards accepted payment MasterCard or Visa, or payment of the time of receipt, either cash or MasterCard or Visa at the time of delivery to pay the amount required
- The Client shall bear all taxes, costs, delivery fees and applicable expenses (including, but not limited to, any trading fees imposed by the Banks).
All product images are for illustration purpose only and may differ from the actual product due to product improvement. Due to differences in screens, product colors may also appear different from those shown on the site. Some products may contain a picture or associated pictures. They are only for reference and should be considered for clarification only.
All content contained on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio, video, data, music, software and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed to Tanzifco Emirates LLC and is protected by copyright and trademark Commercial, patent, and other property rights. In addition, all intellectual property rights in all content.
For product retrieval request, please check whether the purchased products fall within the warranty in accordance with the warranty policy. If the products are under warranty, you can claim a return of products based on the following conditions:
- The customer may request the refund of the purchased products and refund the price within 14 days from the date of delivery of the products provided that they are in the same condition as received.
- The refund price only covers the amount of products purchased without the delivery and transportation fees as it is non-refundable.
- Products must not be used and does not show any signs of use and in its original packaging completed
- If the products are not defective and have been requested to be retrieved due to product incompatibility of expectations, collection charges (AED 50) and restocking fees (15% of product value) will apply.
In all cases, the maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of products sold. Under no circumstances shall we be liable based on a suit or claim in a contract or damage, or a contribution to the compensation, or other claims relating to the products we sell which goes beyond this limitation of liability. We will not be liable for third party claims for damages against customers, malfunctions, delays, interruption of service, loss of work, loss, damage, or damages
You agree to indemnify and hold The Company, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, agents, officers, directors, or other employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by anyone in connection with your use of the Website, with your submissions, with any alleged infringement of intellectual property or other right of any person or entity relating to the Website, your violation of these Terms, and any other acts or omissions relating to the Website.
The Company may amend these Terms at any time in its sole discretion, and the amended Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting, subject to applicable laws. It is your responsibility to check the Terms regularly. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, whether in whole or in part, you must stop using the Website and/or any of its services immediately.
The Company has the right to terminate, suspend or delete your Account and your access to or use of the Website, including any delivery service we provide to you in respect of any service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if the Company, in its sole discretion, considers your use to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of these Terms. Where appropriate, the Company will give you the opportunity to state your position, before any termination, suspension or deletion of your account.